Discussion Starter #1
if you had to have sex with one?
**Ugly girl

**Tranny (pre-op) *It has a penis and it's prob bigger then yours too

patricia araujo

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Tranny, yea she may have a dick but she does have an asshole so its not gay if your punting.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Fuck that, ugly chick, dark rooms do wonders! Just thinking about having sex with a tranny makes me wanna kill someone.

·
The Lazy Mod...zzz
9,970 Posts
ugly chick. at least she has a true pussy.

Im not going near anything that has even a semblance to a dick.

fags.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
fags

shit daced with the ugly chick is at least tang. instead you all with the tranny will be getting some but loving, then you would probably start sucking its cock... I am going to throw chuncks just saying that.:superbarf

Stop hating an asshole is an asshole, a mouth is a mouth. As long as you're not being penetrated or doing the sucking its not gay. :gaylaugh:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
So would any of you voting for the ugly chick consider trying a glory hole? I mean it could be a guy on the other side and you'd never know.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Fuck no, I don't need any suprises. I might possibly go apeshit on the poor bastard and beat him senseless.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I voted ugly chick but that's assuming a dark room, brown paper bag, and lots and lots of alcohol are provided. No dicks for me

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
I voted ugly chick but that's assuming a dark room, brown paper bag, and lots and lots of alcohol are provided. No dicks for me

Nope its in a brightliy lit room, her face is super imposed, and sober as a butterfly on a hot summers day.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
I still say fat chick, I can deal with getting teased for fucking a fat chick, but seriously, think about if anyone found out that you fucked a pre-op tranny...

1 - 20 of 102 Posts