Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a full rebuild on my 90 sohc and am having trouble on what lines go to what hookups. I found one diagram for the sohc and one for the dohc but I'm having a hard time reading the sohc one. i want to know if any one has one like the dohc one but for a sohc.

I know there are 3 from the charcoal canister 2 from the air injection that all go to the front of the intake this spot my question is witch ones to witch spots

then in the back of the block i have a few more spots
all the ones that are on the back of the head are good but there is 4 that come off that set up 1 goes to the swirl valve then there is 3 more top mid and bottom. any help will help me pass smog . if any one can take pics of there setup would help me out a lot MIKETHEBIKER helped me out a lot with his vac removal thread but now I'm stumped

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
The two vac lines on the fuel rail go to the B.P.T sensor and the EGR. The top hard line (pointing up) goes to the B.P.T.
The bottom line goes to the EGR. The big pipe coming off the EGR (3/8 inch i believe goes to the bottom of the B.P.T valve.
This may help:
Carolinanissans.com > Colored KA24E Vacuum Diagram

1 - 6 of 6 Posts