Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night/this morning I worked a 15 hour shift.. At the final hour of work I get a call from my old neighbor/kind of friend. He's hammered, "come drink with us bitch!". So I'm like okay I get off soon I'll be over. So I get there, and it was his dads birthday party and him, and his 2 brothers and dad were still up drinking. I crack open a beer, shoot the shit you know.. the kid who called me was passed out fuckin hammered. Few beers later I drive the middle brother to buy cigarettes. Me and the brother get back, and the mom is in the kitchen ballin "oh my god he drank too much he's dying". So we go to investigate and hes just throwing up like a normal hammered kid. So me and ciggarette brother go downstairs n drink some more. Then the oldest brother shouts some shit like "none of this would have happened if it weren't for your dumb ass". So the middle brother goes to get in his face but the oldest one is already downstairs and they start fuckin BOXING. They both got FUCKED up.. I had finally managed to pull one off of the other.. shit was fucking insane.

Oh and I saw a chicken in the middle of the road on my way home.

So thats my early morning random thread of the day.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Fuck dude. That's insane haha. I hate going to parties that are just fucking crazy (not fun crazy, but like this crazy). It's good to hear you're getting some more hours though!! haha.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
So... someone got drunk and people got in a fight?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuck dude. That's insane haha. I hate going to parties that are just fucking crazy (not fun crazy, but like this crazy). It's good to hear you're getting some more hours though!! haha.

Hah, well fridays I always work a shift like that. I work thursday and friday thats all.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I wonder why the chicken was crossing the road...

I had an awesome day too.

My gf threw a b-day/easter party for her daughter at my gf's parent's house. So we took the dog and went out and did an easter egg hunt and dyed some eggs. Then everyone started showing up for the BBQ and my gf's ex husband's family were being total assholes to me. Then when her ex husband finally showed up, he wouldnt look at me. He went into the house and started throwing a fit. He was screaming about how he doesnt want me there and pacing. Then everyone (his parents and grand parents and my gf's family) told him that he needed to leave. Then he started crying and screaming "IM NOT SCARED OF HIM! IM GONNA GO OUT THERE AND KICK HIS ASS!" The house burst into laughter. Me being the good guy I am. I went in there and told everyone sorry that he caused a scene at her b-day party, and that he should stay since its his daughter, and I would go....After I left, everyone let him know how disgusted they were and ashamed of him. They even said he ruined his daughters 3rd birthday party and his daughter was more mature than him.

When I came to pick my gf up after the party, they had a plate made for me and they all apologized to me. Even his family was saying how nice of a guy I am and how happy they are for my gf now.

Me 1

uncle fester 0 (he looks like uncle fester to me)

He even refered to me as her pit bull... because im so vicious

Oh...and the tea party set I got her was her fav gift. Im the best.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Congrats buddy. That sounds like a beautiful day, minus the idiocy from the ex-husband.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Thats what was so awesome about it. He has been talking mad shit on me and her, saying I beat her and her daughter....So when he flipped out, and I stayed calm and played mr.niceguy, He looked like the liar and a baby. His family has turned on him.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats what was so awesome about it. He has been talking mad shit on me and her, saying I beat her and her daughter....So when he flipped out, and I stayed calm and played mr.niceguy, He looked like the liar and a baby. His family has turned on him.
haha sounds like he got what was coming to him. karma is a bitch. and way to go on getting the family to love you man

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ :rotflmao

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Today was interesting....one threat on my life , someone stole my piece of birthday cake , and I got one guy kicked out of his gf's house....now he is living in his civic.

Then the fucking lesbians that live with my gf just called the cops because they think my gf took the lug nuts off her wheel and when they backed out it fell off.

They drive a civic too....bad day to be a honda driver.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Damn Coleosis, kinda reminds me of my fiance. Her ex-husband is a real dick. He pulls shit like that all the damn time. He can't stand the fact that my fiance is with me now and actually happy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts