Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I’m completely lost. I have a 1992 240sx and I’m having the weirdest problem with my headlights. I know it’s a common problem for the pop up headlights so go up but not down but mines the opposite, they’ll go down if I push the headlight button but not up. On top of that if the lights are up and I turn the lights off through the switch they won’t go down. ALSO if the lights are up and on and I try to put the high beams on the lights will turn off and go down

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I just bought 93 vert and the headlights are doing weird things. Passenger low beam turns on, but when I switch to light the driver's side turns on and the passenger leaves. I bought new light bulbs and it does the same. They were 7x6 sealed headlights. If I change to new style lamps and get to hide, will that solve this problem? If there are no ideas? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you guys tried re-running the grounds? I was having weird issues with the headlights, including the lights flickering randomly. and I just ran new grounds and that fixed the problem. This was close to 20 years ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but it's still working to this day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts