Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
well fuck me sideways ... ah well ... shit happens and the gay community is always the first to get screwed with this shit. Someone needs to tell those fuckers to wrap their shit up.

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
well apparently this is a year old ... guy on Nico posted the article ...

Should have called it Ultimate ... much scarier :)

·
Old School
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CapnNismo said:
well apparently this is a year old ... guy on Nico posted the article ...

Should have called it Ultimate ... much scarier :)

you had to look at my profile??...lol

well, "the mic" posted it, i just posted the link here...so naaaaaa seeeee, naaaaaaaaa seeeeeeeee

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
mrbojangles said:
Aids = gods retribution on gays
yes, because straight people get it just as often. :smacked49 dipfuck.

i'm 100% fucking sick and goddamn tired of bullshit like that. fuck that statement with a rake bojangles. the only reason aids was labeled as a "gay virus" was because it was origionally spread by one promiscuious gay flight attendant. if the flight attendant was just as promiscuious and NOT gay, the whole thing would have never been called that.

now, i'm 100% straight, i have a girlfriend, and have never had a gay thought in my life, but jesus fucking christ people who are "homophobic" and use slang like that need to be stabbed with a rusty fork. when you get technis and lockjaw, i'll call you "jaws" and just point and laugh.

leave the gay community alone. leave god out of it. a retrovirus is natural. god didn't do shit to bring it into play, if he even exists (personally, i say go is the most globally accepted imaginary friend in history, but that's another subject) and leave your religion out of medicine. newspapers need to stop tagging "gay" into articles, because all it does is throw a new tag to the stereotype. if the man had been straight, they wouldn't have mentioned "40 year old straight man" they would have just said "40 year old man." does that make sense? no.

crystal meth is not capable of transferring the fucking virus. CNN has their heads too far up their asses. HIV is hyper-sensitive to light and oxygen, and dies within seconds of exposure to ethier. it was the anal sex the man had, which if you had a brain in your skull, you would know that straight-up vaginal sex has a much larger transfer of fluids involved, and therefore increases the likelyhood of transmission.

so in cloture, the gay community and crystal meth had nothing to do with it. it was just a new strain that showed up. and if people were following the spread of the biggest epicemic the world has ever seen, then they'd know that within the past year, the AIDS virus has morphed yet again, as all retrovirii do. this time it's evolved into something far less dangerous, yet more resistand to treatment. meaning it's less severe, but harder to get rid of.

all i know is my girlfriend dosen't have it, i don't have it, i still wear a condom, she takes birth control, and we aren't going to get aids or have children anytime soon. so i don't worry. though i do feel sorry for those people who are not promiscuious, yet do recieve the virus anyways, gay or straight.

people in this country need to get a grip on reality. being gay isn't something you can just shout bible-lines at and make it go away. instinct and sexual preference are imbedded at birth (if you don't believe that, look at the two gay penguins in new york. many animals in the animal kingdom that practice parternership have gay members.) and until recently, society has just made people with different preferences more quiet. just like if god didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i wonder what super duper aids will be like? im glad i dont do meth or dirty men... .. .... (thinking on what to write)... . ... ..(hmm) ... ..... i have concluded that im not going to worry too much about this because i wrap and am too big of a dork/loser to get laid often and when i do its with fat virgins so they are clean... . /retarded post of day

·
Old School
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
luketownsend said:
if it becomes hiv within months instead of years wouldnt that be a better thing because then the carrier wouldnt be able to pass it on for 9-10 years without knowing they were passing it on. Also linking to a nico page should get the ban just link the clip

link to NICO a ban??..oh come on, grow up.:nono

1 - 20 of 20 Posts