1. enkei didn't make "old school drift rims". which tells me you don't know what's on your car.
2. you aren't running 235/60/17's or 225/60/17's. those tire sizes wouldn't fit in your fender wells.
3. it's azenis, not azenies.
4. there are 3 types of azenis on the market, one of which is discontinued, so specify rt215, 615, or st115 if you're going to try and make yourself look good.
5. an arguement over who's car looks better is stupid and childish, but then again, you asked about "rims with deep dish" which tells me you don't know what you're looking for.
go ahead, try and tell me i don't know shit, and blah blah blah. DLS already stated he wasn't trying to be an ass, and you went ahead and jumped on him. now go make another dumb decision and pick up some sportmax's to kill your car's performance, but help it's looks.