Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was out driving the ka-t beast, drove it for like 5 miles or so i dunno i was out for like 30 mins, running pretty damn good then i started going up this hill(not that the hill part matters) but, it just loses power, like i was in 3rd pulling pretty good, then it just starts slowing down, so i down shift to try to keep up with the decel but nothing, it just dies.

so im like wtf, so i try to fire it back up, it does, but ass soon as i try to give it gas or drive it just boggs out and dies again.

next it starts giving me troule trying to restart, but weird, if i tap the gas pedal when im turning the key it would fire back up, but still would die after revving...

what does this sound like, im lost but i need to know what to look at to fix! could it be something with fuel pressure perhaps? i dunno

what you all think!?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i tested the TPS not too long ago trying to diagnose another issue and it checked out fine.and it WAS running great, unless it would have went bad during driving... hmmm

im just trying to avoid taking it to a shop damnit

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
pull your plugs and check them.

You have a AFR meter or Wideband?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wide band, i had a fowling plug issue before, but i thought i leaned it out enough with the safc/wideband...

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
What do you plugs look like?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they look fine now, before i played with the safc they were blacked out pretty much...

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Black = too rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts