Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Gestapo [MOD]
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet no one that's on this site even remembers me...

Anyways, I'm back after a long ass hiatus. How's everyone? How have the forums been?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I recognize your name but I'm more of a troll on the forums so I don't think I've ever talked to you, but welcome back.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
ha i remember you.

·
Gestapo [MOD]
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey man! I've been busy! After I left VA for college it's been pretty non-stop for me. I finally have some cash saved up though so the Zenki's about to get an overhaul! Then it occurred to me that I hadn't been by the forums in ages so I figured I'd stop in and see how things were holding up! As expected I don't recognize most people here (and they obviously don't recognize me either). It's all good though, I'm glad to see they're still going strong!

·
Gestapo [MOD]
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww where's Jspec run off to? How are ya Bojangles? I wish I would have kept in better touch with the old crew, but life's just been too hectic.

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
Not much dude, how about yourself? Nice new 7 you got there. :) When did you get it?
years ago! its gone through quite some change, went from shitty blue exterior to nice white exterior. Shitty blue/grey interior to badass red/maroon shag interior, and now a new motor and motor setup. its pretty much restored and then some. It has a completly different motor/powertrain/drivetrain that what it came with now lol.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Damn. Long time no see. Welcome back buddy.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Aww where's Jspec run off to? How are ya Bojangles? I wish I would have kept in better touch with the old crew, but life's just been too hectic.
JSPEC got a job that he would have been embarrased if they found out he talked to us losers. He is now too cool for us.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts