Nissan 240SX Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
ALOT of companys do.

Check out JDM source. They do compression tests, send you tons of detailed picture, and inspect the engine before selling it to you. The guy has the best customer service ever too

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why do you hate on everyone fonix everytime i come on here i see posts from you and all you do is hate on people for asking questions. i went to google and its the same shit that is always on there like ebay and different posts on forums about SRs for sale. i want to buy from a quality company and if you dont know any then dont bother posting asshole.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ALOT of companys do.

Check out JDM source. They do compression tests, send you tons of detailed picture, and inspect the engine before selling it to you. The guy has the best customer service ever too
Jdm source is an amazing website. Great prices and everything.

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
why do you hate on everyone fonix everytime i come on here i see posts from you and all you do is hate on people for asking questions. i went to google and its the same shit that is always on there like ebay and different posts on forums about SRs for sale. i want to buy from a quality company and if you dont know any then dont bother posting asshole.
then stop paying attention to my post just as easy

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
every forum needs a "fonix". Newbies need to get flamed by someone, otherwise we would have hundreds of useless threads.

usually after someone starts one useless thread, they wont do it again in fear of getting flamed by fonix.

not saying you started a useless thread, but there are alot of them on here.

btw, you wont find me sticking up for him that often. (fonix, if this doesnt reserve + rep from you I dont know what does)

Reactions: fonix36

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
well is that enough of an explanation for you? Or shall i go one

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just cuz i dont have 6k posts on here doesnt mean im a newb, and if you think about it this wasnt a useless thread. I actually already ordered my sr from the company you recomended and when i get back from deployment im gonna put it in and if i need to ask a stupid question while im putting it in, im not gonna be afraid of the big bad fonix.

oh and fonix maybe learn how to spell first before you flame on other people

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
You clearly found information, this was kind of pointless.

It also gets asked about once or twice a week. Guessing you didn't search this forum.

If you want to get all bent out of shape about fonix, do it on PM's. It's an internet forum, nobody cares.

Glad you found a vendor, enjoy.

/submitted for closing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like i said i searched the forum and found plenty of sr engines for sale but like i said before i wanted to see if anyone knew anything about a company that sold quality engines, not some turd that dogged the shit out of his sr and now wants to sell it. Anyways fuck this forum im outty:happyfing

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
Like i said i searched the forum and found plenty of sr engines for sale but like i said before i wanted to see if anyone knew anything about a company that sold quality engines, not some turd that dogged the shit out of his sr and now wants to sell it. Anyways fuck this forum im outty:happyfing
Ooooooh. A FS thread. You made it sound like a post.

FYI - Most of those "quality engines" come out of cars beat to shit. Don't believe it? Ask someone there, like RLong, who's seen it.

Toodles.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
Ooooooh. A FS thread. You made it sound like a post.

FYI - Most of those "quality engines" come out of cars beat to shit. Don't believe it? Ask someone there, like RLong, who's seen it.

Toodles.
Ahhhaahahaha +1. Quality engine? You have no idea where that "quality" engine came from. Most likely came out of a "quality" drift car that was wrecked. Most likely had the shit beat out of it, regardless of the company that is selling it.

·
Premium Member
29,281 Posts
Alright, alright.

The OP bought the engine, therefore fulfilling the purpose of the thread. Any and every other piece of information not pertaining to his query should not have been posted. You guys know better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.