1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I was going to post something about that today, but you beat me to it. I was looking to get a gt28rs from ebay for around 900.00. and noticed sssauto is claiming they have a gt28rs ..... BULLSHIT

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
59lbs per minute, 67trim. i would seriously consider that turbo, aside from the fact that you can't tell what it is! i think the gt28rs has a 9 blade turbine wheel....so in actuality, this is a copy of a gt28r capable of right about 300hp. it flows 31 pounds per minute, not 59. and the real deal garrett version used to sell for around $700.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
garretts have plates/tags on them. and am i right in saying these are cheap chinese pieces of shit that are fusion welded? i heard they're dangerous. still, it'd be nice if they didn't use such suck techniques to produce, because if they weren't so likely to fly apart, then i'd pick myself one up....'

and they don't respond to ANY of their negative feedback (which there is actually a substantial amount of)

ebay needs to shut these people down. hot fuck, look at a couple neg feedbacks they responded to:

customer
--got wrong part, tried emails but got false promise from [email protected]--
ssautochrome
--WE SENT THE MANIFOLD THE OTHER DAY IN ADDITION TO THE DUMP U R IMPATIENT--

customer
--stainless steal no way. false description. shady welding. not to be trusted!!--
ssautochrome
--STEEL is how you spell it Jerk off - and put a magnet to it - it is " 304 SUS "--

customer
--nothing works emailed them no responce ill be filling with email about this--
ssautochrome
--WHAT CHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS ? Installed all the time - GET lost - no clue fool--

customer
--they will gave a silly excuse and refund your money--
ssautochrome
--AS OPPOSED TO KEEPING YOUR MONEY & SENDING NOTHING? NO EMPATHY! AVADA KADAVRA!!!--

customer
--flange is is 90 degree off and i bought the turbo form them ???????--
ssautochrome
--" CLOCK " THE TURBO YOU IGNORAMUS--

that's just a few, seens that ss dosen't reply to any but a few of their hundreds of neg feedback. and they insult customers, and never reply to email. cute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.