Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last time you heard me asking about brands... well now i have everything and it seems to be coming along pretty well.

Front fenders: 20mm B-Magic which is made from AIT Aero. Ordered it from ebay for little less than $300 shipped. As you can see, quality is very nice and fitment is "decent". I had to bend a few tabs in the door jam, drilled new holes (pre-drilled holes on top dont work), had waves in the fiberglass (bondo will fix), and will come together very nice with from refining.

Rear fender: 30mm VIS. Didnt know VIS made rear fenders for our cars, but i found them from a private seller who just didnt want them. $200 shipped. Quality is a decent and the flexability is great. Cant say for sure how it will work since they are not riveted yet, but from what i have look at so far... should work out pretty damn well.

Now for the best part :thumbsup

·
Registered
404 Posts
NICE! I wish I had the B-magic front fenders. I still don't have my front bumper on yet. its alot of holes to drill.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
excuse my language but, F*CK, that is a hot car. Ever since the first time i saw it like 2 years ago, ive always wanted to model my car sorta like that. Black, type X spoiler, kouki tails, black paint....GIT'ER DONE!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
teknobuzz89 said:
excuse my language but, F*CK, that is a hot car. Ever since the first time i saw it like 2 years ago, ive always wanted to model my car sorta like that. Black, type X spoiler, kouki tails, black paint....GIT'ER DONE!
thanx bro but its not really black.... more like carbon blue with black pearl

looks black in the day but under lights at night.... BLUE!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
looks great. Its gonna be sweet when finished. Too bad gotta pay out the dough to have it repainted after your body work.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
What kit is that? GP Sports? Looking good man!!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I also have added my own fiberglass + mat to the back of the fenders in certain areas where i think may be weak or have stress on them. I highly recommend anyone who does their own work to do that. It really solidifies the whole structure. Hit me back if you want pics of where i added resin/mat to.

Some may ask why i did... well after watching BOTH stock metal fenders crack from the stress of the front bumper, i decided to make my car a rock solid brick of resin.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts