Discussion Starter #1
Pay $6,000 for a 1991 240sx with:
1997 ka24de
s13.5 conversion
adjustable tien coilovers
full exhaust
sways and struts
5Ziegen 18" rims 8.5" front and 9.5" rear
quick release momo stearing wheelI've been looking for this bodystyle 240 and was debating whether or not i was going to do the conversion or stay with the 180sx look. It already has it done for me, but the rims have to go cause i want the work emotion cr kai's. The exhaust may have to go because i'm wanting to get the RS*R GTII. I'm not too concerned with the steering wheel because i would be in favor of the stock one. Just seeing what you guys think. I haven't always been that big on buying a car that someone else has already put there mark on but with this i'm willing to make an exception cause there is still plenty of stuff left for me to do to it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Eh, sounds kinda steep especially, if you're gonna get rid of half of the aftermarket parts. I'd hold out.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Even then I could find an sr or rb swapped 240 for that much.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Pay $6,000 for a 1991 240sx with:
1997 ka24de
s13.5 conversion
adjustable tien coilovers
full exhaust
sways and struts
5Ziegen 18" rims 8.5" front and 9.5" rear
quick release momo stearing wheel
Nice setup

I've been looking for this bodystyle 240 and was debating whether or not i was going to do the conversion or stay with the 180sx look. It already has it done for me, but the rims have to go cause i want the work emotion cr kai's.
Sell these 5Ziegen 18" rims 8.5" front and 9.5" rear to get what you want

The exhaust may have to go because i'm wanting to get the RS*R GTII.
Why? Bling Factor?

I'm not too concerned with the steering wheel because i would be in favor of the stock one.
Stock over a Momo?

Just seeing what you guys think. I haven't always been that big on buying a car that someone else has already put there mark on but with this i'm willing to make an exception cause there is still plenty of stuff left for me to do to it.
If you think it is worth it, then go for it. It depends on the quality of the work that went into it in the first place. You sound like you want a project, not a driver.

This thing sounds like it has a lot of decent parts in it already. But $6000 for a 18 year old car is a bit steep. It sounds like the seller is trying to recover the cost of the parts he put into it.

Add up the street price for all the extras and I'll bet you come up to over 1/2 the price tag...

And if you buy it for $6K, the insurance company will never give you that much for it if you ever have to make a claim, to them it is an 18 year old, low end import car

Just some food for thought

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bow it's funny you say that cause guy selling it lives in the houston area. The ad is posted on craigslist right now... I'm also a big fan of RS*R ever since i had the exmag insalled on my civic hatch. As far as the steering goes I could live with the momo, but i have a feeling that it's going to be one of the ugly ones i don't like. Here is the link for you guys to check and tell me what you guys thinks.

1991 240sx s13.5 $6000 o.b.o.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
bone stock KA and all bling mods....

pretty typical around these parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts