Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so about a month or 2 ago i wrecked my 240 5 days after getting it painted. i got a quote on fixing the damage and it was $3200. the right front fender, door, and quarter panel and part of the bumper are damaged. i can either get a full body kit and get rear quarter over fenders to cover the damage to the quarter panel because it is the worst damaged. i am driving it how it is with the damage and have been for a while. i was thinking about origin 30 or 50mm rear quarter overfenders and a full body kit or should i just spend the $3200.

·
Registered
59 Posts
wide body kit for the win. im about to order my origin bodykit n wide fenders and quarters within two weeks. can anyone let us know how good the origin kits are(fiberglass). the only other bodykit ive dealt with is a c-west kit for my s2000 and the materilas they used were top notch and extremely strong. ive seen horror stories with some other cheaper kits,any feedbcak on origins kits would be great. sorry for kinda threadjacking you Bluexs13 but its probably good info. for you too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i was thinking origin too, my friend bought one for 1200 and he is willing to sell it to me for 550 so maybe i will get that, sorry i would post pics of my car but its too much work to do

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what origin kit are you getting? the one he will sell to me is the aggressive one i think, they have a couple different names for the s13's, the others are aggressive II and one is called stylish and the other is streamline, they are at origin-lab.com and also body-kitz.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha i cant im at school, if you guys give me a really easy site to use i can do it, i work today and im at school right now so give me until tonight or tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts