Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm finally at the point in my life where I can afford to buy things for sentimental reasons. Because of that, I'm searching out my old car. If you have it, I'd be very interested in purchasing at a fair price:
VIN: JN1MS36P1MW014089
Year: 1991
240sx Hatcback
Red
5 Speed

When I got rid of it, it would've had the ka engine, alloy wheels, and not real modifications done to it (who knows what it looks like now)
Reply, message me, or hit me up at [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
You should try to run a Carfax (or similar) on the vin. That may give you some hints as to where it is.

I understand where you're coming from.
I bought my '93 240sx convertible in 1995. I sold it in 2000 (since I couldn't fit a brand new family of 4 in that car), and I bought it back in 2003. I knew the folks I sold it to, and I had told them that if they ever wanted to get rid of it, to hit me up, and they did. Now my kids are grown, I'm in my late 40's , and I still have my old 240sx.. which I drove today. :)
Good luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all,

I'm finally at the point in my life where I can afford to buy things for sentimental reasons. Because of that, I'm searching out my old car. If you have it, I'd be very interested in purchasing at a fair price:
VIN: JN1MS36P1MW014089
Year: 1991
240sx Hatcback
Red
5 Speed

When I got rid of it, it would've had the ka engine, alloy wheels, and not real modifications done to it (who knows what it looks like now)
Reply, message me, or hit me up at [email protected]
GL with your search. I was actually lucky enough to store my 95 S14 all these years and just decided to finish it last week. Got rid of my Alpha Red Sport and now Im trying to decide between the KA24DET build or the RB25DET. Being spoiled by a 500WHP+ V6 the last couple of years makes it hard to go back to a 2.4L long stroke 4 banger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts