Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i need some parts in order to finish my swap so please let me know if you have any.

Well this is what i need :

ONE rod (used ) come on someone gots to have at least one laying around !
S13 Water Pump (NEW)
Rocker Arm Stoppers
Sr20det Starter
Bearing Set (NEW)
Cometic Metal Head Gasket
Bolts for the cams
Walbro 255 fuel pump

And whatever else you have that i will need, obviously im not expecting someone to have brand new OEM pistons or a engine gasket set laying around but someone who owns a shop may come across this and give me a good price on everything ! So thanks for your time.

My Email is [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
MisterWes_s13 said:
Well i need some parts in order to finish my swap so please let me know if you have any.

Well this is what i need :

ONE rod (used ) come on someone gots to have at least one laying around !
S13 Water Pump (NEW)
Rocker Arm Stoppers
Sr20det Starter
Brand New Pistons
Rings
Bearing Set (NEW)
Gasket Set (WHOLE SET)
Cometic Metal Head Gasket
Timing chain Kit (NEW)
Bolts for the cams
Walbro 255 fuel pump

And whatever else you have that i will need, obviously im not expecting someone to have brand new OEM pistons or a engine gasket set laying around but someone who owns a shop may come across this and give me a good price on everything ! So thanks for your time.

My Email is [email protected]
i have a sr20det rod. $25 shipped?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
i wouldnt expect to buy any thing new from any one on a forum just get it from a company.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have a set of oem rods and pistons w/ brand new OEM rings, i will let them all go for about $75 and a cometic headgasket that was torqued but never started the engine, its a stock height but 88 mm bore..let me know if interested

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dopeassjackson said:
i wouldnt expect to buy any thing new from any one on a forum just get it from a company.

yes i know thats what i was talking about on the bottom of my thread. I was hopeing a shop owner would come across this and give me a good deal on all the parts.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LowNismo17 said:
i have a set of oem rods and pistons w/ brand new OEM rings, i will let them all go for about $75 and a cometic headgasket that was torqued but never started the engine, its a stock height but 88 mm bore..let me know if interested

thanks for the offer but i already got the pistons. How much for the headgasket tho?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts