Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Wtb S13

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  NISXAN 
#1 ·
im currently selling my 1992 s14 powered 240sx and i will be needing another s13 . if any of you have any for sale or know of any please give me some info. im looking for one that is either stock or is slightly modded (basic boltons). limited on money so it cant be too expensive and it has to be manual. thanks in advance.
Kody

#2 ·
By that he means, his s13 with an S14 KADE, which isn`t currently in working order due to transmission issues, is going to be sold and replaced with another s13. IIRC, it`s a hatchback, and it`s definitely manual and in need of a clutch.

Kody, your options of the cars being sold by locals are a KA powered, all stock hatchback; a coupe on coilovers with the same engine setup; and a white coupe with a CA18DET (like an SR) in it. All of these are selling for under 4k, and you would have to get in touch with the respective owners to see what the current sale status of each is. They can all be found in the huge Alabama thread.

#3 ·
thank you for clearifying that sean but the motor IS working. runs perfect. just needs a clutch wich i ordered a stage one clutch this past monday so it should be in the end of this week or beginning of next. but i do want a hatchback. dont really like the coupes.

#4 ·
i've got a hatch with a redtop and 3" exhaust that needs paint. $3800 takes it. i might be willing to give you a few hundred dollar credit for your car, but it would probably be best to buy mine and use your bits to finish it off.

#9 ·
well sorry to say i dont need s s13 anymore :( im goin to buy a 99 trans am saturday (Feb. 4th). need power and its got it. no cats with the SLP exhaust and SLP intake, bigger cam, aftermarket suspension, 17in. crager look alikes, auto. hate the fact that its auto but ill get over that. but thanks anyways guys.

#10 ·
btw.....im still selling my s13 if anyone needs it. 1995 KA, juss bought a tranny, stage 1 racing clutch, obx header, exhaust. nearly 2k put into the car but im going to let it go for $1500. if anyone wants it or know some one who does. i gotta get it out of here by next saturday so i can have money to put down on the T/A. thanks. kody

#14 ·
dont have any pics as of right now. exterior needs 2 fenders (left 1 is dented and the right one....well....sum dumba** tryed to bondo it before i got it and u dont bondo fenders....) then some paint and its ready to go. paint is good on it now but if you replace the fenders youll have to repaint of course. interior is in good shape. needs a good cleaning. ill get some pics tomorrow after school and send them to you. motor is strong, tranny is strong, all it needs to be a perfect running car is the pipe that goes from the header back to the cat then a pipe after that to the exhaust. i have a muffler for it. apc burnt titanium tip (not installed but will come with it.) plus i have the motor that was in it (blown but still some good parts plus i have just about any other extra part you could need for the motor thats in it). but like i said i can get some pics tomorrow and send them to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.