Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a ka24e motor i just bought a 240sx and it had some knock to it and on the way home from getting it the motor went i live in il so im looking for something close and for a good price thanks but i dont mind a drive if it is worth it

·
Registered
245 Posts
mine would be cheaper to ship. i live in st pete FL. the motor was just pulled from mine last weekend(car got totaled rearended) but when i got the motor 2-3 years ago it was Freshly rebuilt(helped the guy do it) but he couldnt get it to run so i got it for free. and since i have owned it i put less than 1500 miles on it it is missing the water pump starter and the thermistat.

·
Registered
245 Posts
mine would be cheaper to ship. i live in st pete FL. the motor was just pulled from mine last weekend(car got totaled rearended) but when i got the motor 2-3 years ago it was Freshly rebuilt(helped the guy do it) but he couldnt get it to run so i got it for free. and since i have owned it i put less than 1500 miles on it it is missing the water pump starter and the thermistat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts