Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love being low but I'm looking for something a little more reasonable for daily driving. Looking to trade my Megan street coilovers for koni yellows paired up with eibach etc. springs. they only have a few thousand miles on them and feel just like they did fresh out the box.

heres how she sits currently, can go much lower as well.

17 inch wheels btw^

review thread:

allntrlundrgrnd

Located just north of Baltimore, Maryland in Towson. get at meh

-Pete

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Good luck with this, buddy! Even though I think you're crazy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
coilovers

whats up? I am interested I have tein springs or eibach and would purchase new yellows for you. give me a call my name is greg 413-433-7594 thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a set of eibach sportline springs paired with kyb's that were put on during the swap and have less than 1k on them... from what I have seen in the little driving I have done they are smooth as any other combo! I would be willing to make a trade and pay shipping as I am looking for a set of coilovers for a more aggressive ride since the car is not going to be a daily driver and strictly a track car!!... pm me for details and if interested I will try and snap some pics or start tearing them out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i got stock springs my struts are shot. i can trade u those pluse a little money if u want. call me if u want to work something out 252-814-4418 my name is andy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts