Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just a little intro about what I picked up and plan on doing with it.

Yes...I know it looks rough up front. I only gave $500 for it, and it runs(and is quieter than my DD). Sunroof doesn't leak, power windows and mirrors still work, 137k on the Odo, and(believe it or not) the passenger side headlight motor still works. all of the glass is in good shape, and the only rust is surface rust up front where it has been exposed to the elements for a couple of years.

I do actually have the driver's side fender and bumper(as you can kind of see sitting in the back) but am trying to find the passenger fender/hood/passenger headlight cover.

My main goal is to get it back on the road. After that...who knows.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Looks like it may have some frame damage the way that hood is sitting, but I wish you all the luck in tackling a project like this. Welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like it may have some frame damage the way that hood is sitting, but I wish you all the luck in tackling a project like this. Welcome
It looks like that whole front clip on the driver's side is bent down a bit as well.

If not, have fun with it! Missing parts means more of a need for aftermarket!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The frame IS somewhat bent, but not beyond repair. The picture is slightly misleading as to the extent of the distortion. We had propped up the passenger side to try to get in to check a few things.

I'm not going for drifting or anything, just want to be able to drive a 240. I've liked them since the first time I saw a friend's dad with one when I was like 10.

Once I have it road worthy, I plan on putting the steel wheels on my Sentra, and my sentra's 16" alloys onto the 240.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts