Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today... I just get back to base from paintballing... had to take a shit but no TP... so went in to the px, bought some n left... Bout n hour later, i get a call by my NCO asking me where im at n if im ok... im like ya im off base with some friends. So ya.. Apparently, from what i found out from a couple people who saw it, was this guy came in the px after being told his wife is there with another man... Shoots and kills her, the "bf" and himself... And i miss it. Im always JUST missing these kinda things.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
....fuck dude. That's fucking crazy as shit. Don't you love crazy ass people?

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Yeah, I would be happy as fuck that I didn't see that. Call me gay if you want but I do NOT think death is awesome and I would NEVER want to be around when anyone got shot, ever. Both for the reasoning of death being horrible and because I don't want to get my sexy ass shot.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
thats so fucking crazy

whenever i go to places, if im just standing around waiting for something, and not distracted, i come up with crazy strategies to exit where i am at if someone came in from any direction with a gun, and i plan out what i would do to not get shot

im paranoid

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Thats awesome....Wonder what was going through his mind after he killed them....before he decided to kill himself. Wonder what was going through the clerk's mind. "AWWW MAN! That SOB sprayed brain all over the CHEATos. I aint cleaning that shit."

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
That is crazy. Like others have said, I'd be glad that I wasn't there.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya... its on the news.. and apparently i heard wrong. or the guy that told me heard wrong or some shit... but Guy walked in, shot his wife, shot himself. 1 is dead other in hospital in critical condition... So either wife is dead or in hospital... or the dumbfuck shooter didnt know where to aim a gun at his own dome...

Either way... shit still went down and i missed it!

Fort Bliss soldier dead, husband in ICU after shooting - El Paso Times

El Paso, Texas & Las Cruces, New Mexico Video News - KFOX

and lmfao at the video... talking about how he got the gun on to post... the gaurds dont really check shit... i have came home from parties (not drunk anymore) and still had cans in my car n just put them under the seat, got searched, never found them... Oh well... Hopefully it wasnt anyone from my unit... cause i dont want to go through gay ass classes and dumb shit...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts