Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been thinking about picking up a Z31 for cheap for a while now as I've always loved the Z family and was wondering what the aftermarket support for it is like, I know there isn't as much support as there is for the 240sx, but how easily can good, high quality parts be found?

·
Registered
473 Posts
to be honest unless you have money i wouldnt buy it,reason being is i had friends that loved the z31 but sold their car,because the aftermarket stuff is hard if not expensive,just like my motor,(ca) parts are hard to find but pricey,so thats your call.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, it seems my fears are true, I've been looking at what many vendors had, which wasn't much but was hoping that I just wasn't looking in the right places. That's pretty disappointing to hear as I really don't have much where if something needed to be replaced I could just throw money around. Thanks guys for the input, you may have just saved me from falling into a money pit so to speak... :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.