Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all do i need for a z32 brake sway on my s13? i kno calipers,rotors, and brake line but i kno i would be changin to five lug so i kno there is prolly more

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
from what ive read, you can replace the hubs, rotors, calpers, and lines. but the rear knucle on a z32 is aluminum and is about 8 pounds lighter (might be each side, but im not positive). oh yeah and you have to get the drum e-brakes for em. or get wilwood ebrake mini calipers and a hydraulic e brake set up. you can get z32 rear coilovers and bolt em on, or if you have kts coilovers for an s13, splparts.com will sell you just the bottom mounts for a 100bucks. getting redrilled rotors would be the cheapest, and you wont have to replace your wheels. i wanna go five lug so that i can get some bad ass ssr type c's or the new type f. but i dont have anywhere near the money for the swap or the wheels. which is why i am waiting till i graduate.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thxs and ya i dont want to go 5 lug rte now either cause of money and havin to get new rims but it would be nice to get new brake systemand also better ones :) but thxs for the info and help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts