Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's Your Zombie Contingency Plan? 11 Practical Strategies | Cracked.com

i know that we all have zombie plans, goals, and desired weapons / cool names to go with them.

i stumbled upon cracked.com and found a zombi contingency plan list...complete with pros and cons.

just a sample of a simple plan:

Basically using my access to multiple arms and my connections with the chief of police, I would hunker down in the armory with my guns and crack. All I really need anyways.
Pros: Guns.
Cons: Crack.

you guys should check it out.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
The “Get By With a (Very) Little Help From My Friends” Stratagem

This would be mine. It's pretty much what me and a few others have planned on doing anyways. We've got location picked out. And the nescasary (sp) transportation can be found every where here.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the very last one makes me worry about people that spend too much time thinking about the science of zombies.

although the one about listening to death metal is fucking histarical.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
No kidding. That's way to much thinking.

·
Registered
867 Posts
And I thought it was just me and my friends who were preparing for the Zombie apocalypse

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Hell no. Half this forum is. And a ton of people that I know.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you would think with so many people preparing for it, that somewhere, someone is making the zombie virus happen... just to see how everyone sticks to their guns.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Yeah I know. It also kinda makes me wonder if at some point in time there actually was a zombie outbreak. Hmmmmm.....

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
i think north korea is gonna be the cause of zombies... with all their missile testing... They are gonna secretly build a missile with all kinds of fucked up biological bullshit in it, and launch it at us. And its gonna start turning people in to zombies. And thats when it will begin. And people are going to try n flee through airplanes, but at the same time, being infected themselves, and spread the virus all over the world. And i dont think it will be like the movies where omg i got bit, ill be a zombie in 10 seconds. I think it will take a couple of weeks for it to reach that point. Will start out with a fevor and all that shit, slowly get sicker and sicker and boom. your dead. and then u wake up a zombie and oh fuxxx!!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
^^^ no shit... i spent 3 games trying all kinds of shit to get mad. but i couldnt figure it out... i even sold my virus at the beginning and watched the boat dock, and nothing went to it for the entire game. NOTHING. I can fux everyone up but them.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
this thread is for the lose someone lock it

ZKC thread ftw.....

be original k thanks

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
That game was... interesting. I got all but 5 areas on casual. Not deep enough to have the strategy they are going for though, needs more depth in skills and stuff along those lines. Fun though, kept me from Calculus homework.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DoB, Suckface, s14dreamin... and neo counts i guess? who else would be concidered an OG of the off topic?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts